Plan Your Visit
The CELL now offers capacity-controlled visits to our newly redesigned exhibit for group tours! Visits must be reserved in advance at this time. Schedule your visit today.
Group tours are $7 per person for guided tours of 10 or more people. Contact us in advance of your planned visit date for availability. Inquire about educational programs that you can participate in to complement your tour. Click below for details.
We are excited to offer school group visits: education is central to our mission! Bringing your class to visit the exhibit is a fantastic way to introduce students to the complexities of the topic in a thoughtful, interactive experience. Find out more and book your educational group visit by clicking the link below.
Please note, due to the COVID-19 environment, we are only open to scheduled group tours.
Exhibit Hours of Operation
Holidays and Special Events
The exhibit is closed on major holidays, including Independence Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Day. In addition, the CELL hosts private tours and events, during which times the exhibit is closed to the public. For a complete calendar of holiday closures and scheduled upcoming events, click the link below.
Street Address and Parking
99 West 12th Avenue
Know Before You Go
- The CELL Exhibit is located downtown at 99 West 12th Avenue in Denver’s Golden Triangle neighborhood. The exhibit is on West 12th Avenue between North Broadway and Bannock Street.
- Cultural Center Complex Garage: Parking is available in several lots near the exhibit, including in the Cultural Center Complex Garage on 12th Avenue. Accessible parking spaces and electric vehicle charging stations are available. The garage is open from 4:00 AM – 11:00 PM.
- Additional Lots and Street Parking: Street and metered parking spaces and additional parking lots are also located within walking distance. Find a map with nearby parking options on Parkopedia.
- The exhibit is wheelchair accessible and meets ADA needs. Please contact us if you have further questions.
- The following are not permitted:
- Eating and drinking
- Smoking, e-cigarettes and vaping
- Photography, video and audio recording
- Large bags and packages
You must follow all exhibit policies, including health and safety policies, and posted instructions while in the CELL Exhibit and on exhibit grounds.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 and its variants exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely dangerous disease that can lead to severe illness and death. While people of all ages and health conditions have been adversely affected by COVID-19, certain people have been identified by public health authorities as having greater risk based on age and/or underlying medical conditions.
No precautions can completely eliminate the risk of exposure to COVID-19. By entering the CELL Exhibit and exhibit grounds, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and its variants.
- COVID-19 Rules and Recommendations: We are excited that the CELL Exhibit, along with many other museums and attractions, has safely reopened. Please help us ensure the health and safety of all guests by adhering to the following requirements:
- WEAR A MASK. All guests are required to wear a mask that covers the nose and mouth throughout their visit.
- VACCINATION. We are requiring that all guests provide proof of vaccination.
- HEALTH MONITORING. Stay home if you are sick, experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or have had known exposure to the virus.
- LIMITED CAPACITY. We will continue to prioritize guest safety. We will be open with limited capacity.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING. We encourage all guests to keep a safe distance.
- WASH YOUR HANDS FREQUENTLY. Hand sanitizer stations can be found throughout the exhibit.
- We have FINE-TUNED OUR INTERACTIVE STATIONS for your safety without compromising your experience.